Exotic LED Stunner Strips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Abugg

Aquarium Advice Regular
So, I'm thinking about changing my lights up to better accommodate my corals. I've realized that I can buy 7 strips for the same price that I can buy 3 already mounted. I figured this is a better deal.
Dow anyone have any experience with these kinds of lights?
Any suggestions on what colors to get, ect. ?
Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Btw, my tank is a 10 gallon mixed nano reef.

I would look at the panorama LEDs for coral they are like 19w per strip where the stunners are only like 6w per strip. So per led the stunners would be 0.3w each, and the panorama would be 1w plus per led.

Panorama pros are the best like he was saying... You would need 3 stunners to match 1 pro.. And there only 89.99 so not bad..

I have 1 panorama pro on my 10 gallon (8 white, 4 royal blue) and it would probably be enough to grow corals. It's pretty bright. I'm buying a second one though, and I was told I'd be able to grow LPS and softies and maybe some easy SPS with two of them over a 10 gallon. They're compact and easy to mount. I really like the color mixture of the white and blue panorama pro. It's not too blue and not too white. Kind of makes me think of icy ocean water when I look at it lol.

But, of course, color preference is up to you. If you do get a panorama pro, get the reflector with it. It makes a HUGE difference.

Here is one panorama pro with reflector over a 10 gallon:
img_1915644_0_ea81fb7cbb78b094eb1a6a32619ffe1a.jpg

I cannot comment on the stunner strips as I have never used or seen them. You'll get more wattage and power out of the panorama pros though if that's what you're after.

I've had a couple of the stunner strips, and I would say that they won't support much life if any. From my experience if you put your hand directly in front of a light source and can't feel some warmth or radiant heat chances are its not strong enough to grow anything.

Thanks guys, so you would suggest the pros rather than just the strips? & I want to increase the amount of goral I can grow, but I won't be using all LEDs I will be using them to accommodate my current lighting. I'm just wondering. Thanks for. The help!

Back
Top Bottom