Fan Worms - large or small

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Post your pics - discuss and share your experiences!

Here are a few tiny little guys in my 6.6G
60074-albums14597-picture70839.jpg

I had some a long time back, which would make tubes out of dietrus I guess, they looked like little mud tubes. They were very delicate and when I changed tanks they didn't survive.

About 2 weeks ago when visiting the SW lfs, I saw a great looking Christmas Tree coral, just saw it was also called Jewel Stone. Anyone have these? Was tempted to try it but it turned out to be ~$89. Had about 8 pair of worms. Probably a good thing I was saving money for something else!

Oh how I love feather dusters , I used to keep both big and small ones , they always did great in all my tanks , once I went to my 90g I added them in from my other tanks , they did awesome until I went on my wrasse kick ,

ever since I added wrasses all my feather dusters big and small are no more , I soon learned the duster worm is like a delicacy to a wrasse. I do miss them but I like my wrasses also :) .

the tank isn't the same with no dusters but I learned to get used to it .

I' been trying to dig up a picture I have of one duster it had like a 5 inch span. now that one was a prize by itself . I'll keep digging see if I can find it .

Back
Top Bottom