Finally a Pico!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only thing that was different from any other time was the salinity. It wasn't anything drastic unless 29 is drastic. I don't know if this coil be part or it, but about two weeks ago I got home from school and half of my 90 gal's water was on my upstairs carpet and downstairs ceiling, due to the filter busting. Needless to say, we rushed to the pet store to get a new filter that night. So I had to do a pretty big water change they night. Could such a large water change made a difference?

I can't get my clown goby to eat. :'( I've tried to give him small pieces of music shrimp with a small syringe, but he won't take it. I or him on Monday and I haven't seen him eat at all and he's looking skinny. What should I do to get him to eat?

I can't get my clown goby to eat. :'( I've tried to give him small pieces of music shrimp with a small syringe, but he won't take it. I or him on Monday and I haven't seen him eat at all and he's looking skinny. What should I do to get him to eat?

My clown goby didnt eat the first 4 or 5 days I got him. I just kept on trying to give him a couple of pieces of mysis shrimp every morning. He finally ate really good for a few days. Clown gobies are not a very active fish. They don't eat a lot. Just keep trying is all the advice I can give.

Thank you for the quick reply. I was really worried that he was starving. I'm really happy where he stays all day/night my little cluster of candy canes. They were a bit receded for the first day, but I think they've gotten used to it. I guess I'll jut trying to feed him every day. Thanks again!

Got a nice torch that's splitting today for 20 bucks! It acclimate nice and is looking good. Is there anything that I should know about them or what to feed them?

The torch I got was part of a colony of about 9 or 10 heads and the owner of the pet store busted one head off (mine). I watched him, and he sat the colony on the concrete floor and with a hammer and chisel and hammer, he busted it off. When I put it in the tank, I noticed that he broke part or that top of the head. It was doing fine today where it's like ripping in a way. :see pic below: is it going to be ok and heal? If not, what should I do? Thanks

image-1158195932.jpg

It seems worse. There's a brown spot on the top of the affected area.

Post the pictures in the sick fish and coral section. I can't help you, but others on here can. Explain in the new thread how the coral was treated before given to you. Good luck and keep me posted. I hope it will be ok!

Unfortunately, the torch died. Both sides of it. :'( I posted in the sick fish side and didn't get any help. Thanks for the help though

It's fine. I mean, I don't think there was anything I could do. The process escalated really fast.

I will. In a nice way of course. I don't want him to hate me, but I definitely will.

Back
Top Bottom