First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bought a Tunze Osmolator nano for my 45 gallon cube. I was afraid of the same thing but with this one you can set it and either at 2 or 5 min and if it the float hasn't stopped it it will automatically stop and won't run again until you in plug it and it resets. Even at five min the pump it comes with is small so its less than half a gallon it flows.

Now that sounds like a good deal. I will have to check it out. How's your tank doing?? Mine is filled to the brim. I'm looking at upgrading to a 180

Now that sounds like a good deal. I will have to check it out. How's your tank doing?? Mine is filled to the brim. I'm looking at upgrading to a 180

Better at the moment. Was kinda feeling like getting out and then got into it again so it took some time to take care of the things that went bad due to poor housekeeping. Def check out the top off best 100 I have spent

Better at the moment. Was kinda feeling like getting out and then got into it again so it took some time to take care of the things that went bad due to poor housekeeping. Def check out the top off best 100 I have spent

I'm going to have to order one. They have great reviews. I'm about ready to start dragging things as well.

Fed my scolymia last night

Nice. Added a few colors. The local reef club has had some good deals lately with people breaking down tanks. Just got a huge patch of Liam's Papaya Cloves. They are ridiculous in color. Waiting on them to settle in. Usually selling for 30-40 bucks for like 5 polyps I got 30+ for 35 bucks. Then I got a few nice SPS frags. Thinking of doing the upgrade for my AL Sol. To the vega or the hydras. Can't decide. About 280 either way for the upgrade. Cause I have to buy a new controller.

Nice. Added a few colors. The local reef club has had some good deals lately with people breaking down tanks. Just got a huge patch of Liam's Papaya Cloves. They are ridiculous in color. Waiting on them to settle in. Usually selling for 30-40 bucks for like 5 polyps I got 30+ for 35 bucks. Then I got a few nice SPS frags. Thinking of doing the upgrade for my AL Sol. To the vega or the hydras. Can't decide. About 280 either way for the upgrade. Cause I have to buy a new controller.

Dang you got a good deal! I'm really starting to like SPS. I recently have picked up a mystic monti, montipora digitata, a blue polyp birdsnest, a green birdsnest, and a papa smurf acro. My favorite is the digitata. I love my vega but I have heard great things about the hydra. I was selected for the director beta test. I suggest waiting for it if you can.

Attachments

• image-971819058.jpg
    image-971819058.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom