First nano tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I picked up this short tentacle plate and a pajama cardinal.

Attachments

• image-4047817486.jpg
    image-4047817486.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 209
Howmuch do you think this cost you in total? And what mods have you done? I have always wanted a reef or any saltwater tank SO bad. Yours looks amazing I want to get something like that.

Howmuch do you think this cost you in total? And what mods have you done? I have always wanted a reef or any saltwater tank SO bad. Yours looks amazing I want to get something like that.

I bought the HQI version so it cost a little more than the standard. I think it was around $430. The stand was somewhere around $100. I upgraded the pump which was $40. Heater $30. Power head $40. Liverock $150. Live sand $30. Intank media basket $40. Coral upwards of $300. Fish and inverts around $120. Aqua illuminations Vega, controller, and EXT rail $675. I would say somewhere around 2 grand.

But if you ask me.... It was worth every penny

Fts with some new coral

Attachments

• image-3501134278.jpg
    image-3501134278.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 169
Darth Maul Zoa's and Woodstock paly's.

Attachments

• image-2487737344.jpg
    image-2487737344.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 119
  • image-391613436.jpg
    image-391613436.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 110
I see woodstock palys and rainbow palys. Not Darth mauls. Not sure if you bought them at your lfs but if you don't mind asking what did you pay for them?

I see woodstock palys and rainbow palys. Not Darth mauls. Not sure if you bought them at your lfs but if you don't mind asking what did you pay for them?

Sorry I meant Dragonball Z and Woodstock. I paid $30 apiece. They each have 10+ heads. I bought them from a local reef club

Haven't been on here in awhile. Looking good bud. Did you ever get an ATO for it. If not I have a suggestion

Haven't been on here in awhile. Looking good bud. Did you ever get an ATO for it. If not I have a suggestion

I really haven't been on much either. No I haven't. I was to afraid of it sticking and overflowing. The amount of evaporation isn't to much to cause a swing so I wasn't to worried. What's your idea?

I really haven't been on much either. No I haven't. I was to afraid of it sticking and overflowing. The amount of evaporation isn't to much to cause a swing so I wasn't to worried. What's your idea?

I bought a Tunze Osmolator nano for my 45 gallon cube. I was afraid of the same thing but with this one you can set it and either at 2 or 5 min and if it the float hasn't stopped it it will automatically stop and won't run again until you in plug it and it resets. Even at five min the pump it comes with is small so its less than half a gallon it flows.

Back
Top Bottom