First of many questions I'm sure.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you gone to the " biocube resource guide" on nano reefers. If not I highly suggest you take an hour and read it. It's like 40 pages of a message board.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=180788

lol he's going to pull his hair out with all the upgrade options & the fact that he's limited in choices hahhaahhaa. Man I can't wait for you to get Cycled. I've got a piece(2-3 heads) of green trumpet with your name on it when your water is ready if you want it.

NyteGTI said:
lol he's going to pull his hair out with all the upgrade options & the fact that he's limited in choices hahhaahhaa. Man I can't wait for you to get Cycled. I've got a piece(2-3 heads) of green trumpet with your name on it when your water is ready if you want it.

Hahah yeah this is nuts!! lol. And thanks man!

not a problem. one of my local reef club members is breaking down his tank and gave me about 25 heads of green trumpet & it's just too big of a piece for my nano but I couldn't pass up that piece for 5$ lol.

we need to get you into one solid thread.. ask all questions there & people will answer. that way you have a log of everything in one place so you don't have to sift through multiple threads.

Yeah I'll contact a MOD. Call it my bio cube build. Something like that or maybe my no hair left thread.

I like "How to lose your hair in 29 gallons: The True story of Convict2161 and his first SW tank" lol.

Back
Top Bottom