Fluval Reef Aquarium Sets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Btbull

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Does anybody have any experience with a Fluval Reef Aquarium set? I was looking at a Coralife 29 gal biocube, but the Fluval sets are pretty alluring as well and look sleek! Any opinions either way? I've done freshwater for a while, but this will be my first saltwater tank.

Here's a link to the Fluval sets ca-en.hagen.com/Aquatic/Aquariums/Furniture-Sets/15125

I couldnt find any details on the light, but if its the same as the fluval line of led's i would stick with a biocube. They have biocubes with led's too if you have the $$ for it. :)

I've haven't really heard much about the Fluval Sea LEDs, just what the LFS guy told me and he's trying to move product so he might be a little biased, I did however purchase 2 of their larger circulation pumps for my 125g freshwater and find them to be just like all of Fluvals products in my opinion, they work very well, are much cheaper BUT they feel kinda cheap. I have had no issues with any of my fluval equipment, they just don't feel as durable as my Hydors. I can't complain, I saved about $40-$50 over the Hydors and the work great. Not a fan of the 3 suction cup mounting system either. Sorry to rant.

I would not use those fluval LEDs. I doubt they will penetrate very well, as they aren't even 1 watt a piece. They are for looks for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom