GoldieLocks 24gal Build Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What do you have in your back compartment? Anything slowing down the water flow? I found out I had too much filter floss in mine and the pump was emptying the last chamber too fast! I fill a bucket up once a week for my ro top up water I leave it on for 3 hours to fill it and another 3 for my water change. Maybe getting a new Ro unit a 6 stage one built in under the sink!

Glad to hear your still at it! Sorry cant tell what your little friend is from the picture quality, this hobby is hard (never kept fish before straight into reefing) and takes a lot from the bank balance I'm just under a year in and fingers crossed I'm just about there, got a nice big protein skimmer, big uv and tmc reef blue aquabeams (shimmer and colours awesome) for Christmas just need to install a proper sump then I'm really happy, one thing I can definitely say I've learned is prevention is better than cure, anticipating and acting on it before it happens but also doing things slow no quick fixes here. again glad to see your persisting you'll get there :)

Aye, an update would be nice as always :) I've been following from the start..

it's great to see people around here that are not a million miles away from me!!

this tank is looking great! should be getting a marine nano soon, cant wait!

So whatever became of Goldielocks? Did her tank explode? Or was she being pursued by some shady underworld character? Following her thread is like watching a soap opera. Leaves us with a cliff hanger and then makes us wait in suspense

Hi Everyone

I'm not sure even half of you are still on here. But today for some odd reason I felt compelled to come back on the forum. I haven't had this fish tank or any fish tanks since earlier this year. I sold it to a really nice man who knew what he was doing. I'm hoping to get back into keeping fish so you'll see me lurking around a lot more!

Hope you guys are well!!

GoldieLocks1 said:
Hi Everyone

I'm not sure even half of you are still on here. But today for some odd reason I felt compelled to come back on the forum. I haven't had this fish tank or any fish tanks since earlier this year. I sold it to a really nice man who knew what he was doing. I'm hoping to get back into keeping fish so you'll see me lurking around a lot more!

Hope you guys are well!!

Good to see your back finally!!

Hi a female from the uk who loves fish , my sort of woman . No seriously what you thinking of trying this time ?

Hi a female from the uk who loves fish , my sort of woman . No seriously what you thinking of trying this time ?

Hi there. I've just looked at a couple of your threads and noticed you have the EXACT tank I am buying in August when I get back from holiday. Im going to PM you so I can get more details!! What a coincidence!!

Back
Top Bottom