Good invert for clean green algae from tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would order new filters for it now and change them when they arrive. When was the last time you changed them? What is your TDS reading after the RO?

Benamayer said:
I would order new filters for it now and change them when they arrive. When was the last time you changed them? What is your TDS reading after the RO?

These are new filters just bought it a month ago

Cool I'll keep an eye out for a post. The API phosphate tests are not very accurate, so put a pic of the results if that's the kit you have..

Ok I didn't take a picture of it but I have 0 phosphates probably because of the WC I did yesterday I will now do them once a week. I think I was feeding my tank way to much and too much food at a time.

I have another question. I bought a HOB skimmer refugium combo which is running great but haven't filled the refugium yet because iam waiting on led lights to arrive. Anyways I want to put a CPR nano tumbler with GFO and chaeto algae in the refugium any problems with that?

After that is answered lol sorry for mutlply questions but I have a button polyp that was liking its location then out of the blue is closing up and acting Strange ill attach a shot.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121115_191000.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121115_191000.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 63
Tonynose188 said:
I have another question. I bought a HOB skimmer refugium combo which is running great but haven't filled the refugium yet because iam waiting on led lights to arrive. Anyways I want to put a CPR nano tumbler with GFO and chaeto algae in the refugium any problems with that?

I don't see any problems with this...

After that is answered lol sorry for mutlply questions but I have a button polyp that was liking its location then out of the blue is closing up and acting Strange ill attach a shot.

Unfortunately I'm a FOWLR guy and don't know anything about the corals... Sorry!

The response looked weird but I don't see any problems with cheato and GFO. Chaeto will keep trates down and GFO will keep phates down

Sorry here

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20121115_195846.jpg
    ForumRunner_20121115_195846.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 53
Can I put cpr nano tumbler and chaeto In refugium close together? I btw thanks for the help all day today lol

Turbo snails keep my nano tank very clean, they are also quite interesting to watch.

Tonynose188 said:
Can I put cpr nano tumbler and chaeto In refugium close together? I btw thanks for the help all day today lol

Yea I don't see why not as long as you have good circulation in your tank...

Back
Top Bottom