Greenturtle's Biocube 29 Build Thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I picked up the coral, the jelly went EVERYWHERE in the tank. Ugh, what should I do?

I siphoned out all of the Brown Jelly that I could. Here is a picture of the new coral! Red/Green Candy Cane, the green actually looks like neon teal. I'm very happy with it so far.

Attachments

• image-1759591123.jpg
    image-1759591123.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 131
Greenturtle said:
I siphoned out all of the Brown Jelly that I could. Here is a picture of the new coral! Red/Green Candy Cane, the green actually looks like neon teal. I'm very happy with it so far.

Nice. I have one of those. They are pretty

Greenturtle said:
When I picked up the coral, the jelly went EVERYWHERE in the tank. Ugh, what should I do?

Good that you siphoned it out. Did you still dip the coral and scrub that head clean?

Got some stuff in the mail from SaltwaterFish today. New Yellow Watchman Goby (it's really small) a fire shrimp (also small) and some extra CUC members. I'm also picking out some mushrooms out of the "random 15 mushrooms for $70" package that my dad got.

Congrats on your new additions! I, too, enjoy the presence of a Fire Shrimp in my aquariums (that sounded fancy, didn't it? Lol)

Back
Top Bottom