Head's 29G Biocube journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How long will it take for my clownfish to stop huddling in the back of the tank, had them for a few weeks now? They eat like fiends but just choose to stay in the back of the tank

BHead707 said:
How long will it take for my clownfish to stop huddling in the back of the tank, had them for a few weeks now? They eat like fiends but just choose to stay in the back of the tank

Mine are the same way. Some just choose to host in the back. They may change there mind eventually.

Hi all, not looking to add any fish for a bit but i have few small areas for some corals...i have plenty of room on the lower part of the tank and a space mid-tank, I have the stock lighting. i currently have ricordea,red mushrooms, hammer coral, kenya tree, xenia, green star polyps.

let me know what you think would be cool and what can survive in my tank, ill research into what u suggest and see if i can afford it.

:bb:

I would have to suggest Acans. Really colorful, low-med light LPS. Easy to care for, but can be pricey, in larger colonies.

Well, getting a little nervous. Havent seen my purple dottyback today and usually she is out and about. Both other fish and corals are doing well. Hopefully she is just hiding. Ill try to update with some pictures once the camera charges.

Also debating trying the In-tank media baskets for the rear of the tank, im not satisfied with the balls and carbon insert

BHead707 said:
Well, getting a little nervous. Havent seen my purple dottyback today and usually she is out and about. Both other fish and corals are doing well. Hopefully she is just hiding. Ill try to update with some pictures once the camera charges.

Also debating trying the In-tank media baskets for the rear of the tank, im not satisfied with the balls and carbon insert

I would go for the basket well worth it

Well havent posted in a while and i got a new fish the other day so i figured id throw up a picture. Hes out in the open all the time so im diggin him.

35ix6di.jpg

Has he been sifting a lot? Thinking about one for my 30g. Debating between sleeper goby or yellow headed jawfish.

I haven't seen him sifting the sand at all. are those fish that you are thinking about getting supposed to sift the sand?

That looks like a pink spot goby to me, which is supposed to sift sand, which I think is very cool to watch. The yellow headed jawfish doesn't sift.

I am completely speechless, found my purple dottyback in chamber 3 ALIVE! its been over a month since i've seen her...just wow

Cool!!! What a trooper that fish is!! Gotta give her some extra special food for couple days for surviving that!! :)

Back
Top Bottom