Help choose new fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JesusG

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I Have returned my tangs after all the comments of them being in a small tank. So now I only have 2 clowns and last week bought a fire goby.
I feel my tank could use 1 more buddy.

I have corals and anemone in the tank so looking for something reef safe that would fit good in a 24g nano.

Any suggestions? Thanks a lot for the comments

One fish eh? I would say get a bottom dweller! A goby like a watchman or something would be cool!

GET A GOBY SHRIMP PAIR! ;) i love my shrimp.. Now i just need to get him a buddy!

Yea there's 3 so far.. Idk what would b the appropriate amount that I would be able to fit in a 24 nano?

Oh do you have a pic of them?

I think I do need a bottom dweller actually...
Mine are always floating.

Some people would say that 4 is a little too much, but i think its ok if you get a small goby! Get a high fin red banded goby and a tiger pistol shrimp! I dont have any pics of mine, but if you look them up or youtube it, you will like them! I assure you!

I would really like my sebae anemone to host a clown but neither of mine seem to bother about it?
Do you think if I get another clown or different type of clown. Mine one is a true Perucala and a flash one.
U think I might have better chances of hosting?

you need to keep in mind that nems are not needed for clowns in saltwater tank and it is hit and miss that a clown will even host. they will just as likely host frogspawn, hammer coral, or any other coral that looks similar to a nem. It is hit or miss for hosting.

It can even stress out the nem sometimes and make it run all over your tank.

I think a watchman type goby (yellow, yasha, diamond) is your safest bet. Beyond that, I think you'd be okay with a bangaii or pajama cardinal.

I agree... A bangaii cardinal is really nice... What do you guys think about a fire fish... Purple or red

How bout a rainford's goby just picked up mine yesterday and I love em lol :)

Mrc8858 said:
How bout a rainford's goby just picked up mine yesterday and I love em lol :)

Lol dude now my brother wont stop talking about that goby sence he saw yours. Thanks alot. Haha jk we might get one, its cool.

I would definitly get a tupe of goby!

Oh he's your brother lol I've been wondering how you two new eachother so well haha

I also like the idea of a small bottom dweller type fish. I like the yellow watchman gobies and that rainsford is also pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom