help me choose a fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mle421

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have a 10 gal. nano, which occupies one true perc. so i'm looking for a rock or substrate dweller now, since i already have a swimmer. i have two hitch-hiker pistols, so i'm thinking about a watchman goby, but i also think clown goby's are adorable. but since i only get to have two fish, i want something that isn't gonna hide all the time. the fish i would really love would be a bi-color blenny, i love how they jump all around the tank and are not shy, but i dont think my tank is big enough for one :cry: so any other suggestions?

I think the shrimp gobies are fun. Jawfish are cool but not sure how out in the open it would be. I love the clown gobies. :D

I have a yellow watchman and he pretty much sticks around a small area. I do see him lots but he likes to hang in the same area. I call him grumpy because it looks like he is always frowning. I get a kick out of him

purple firefish are cute, but i dont really want another swimmer, i think i'm gonna go with a citron clown goby.

are they skiddish? is he gonna hide everytime i get near the tank?
Mine really is not. He spends a lot of time sitting outside his sand cave. If you go with a yellow watchman you should consider getting a pistol shrimp as well. Their symbiotic relationship is just as cool to watch ans the clownfish/anemone one.

Back
Top Bottom