hmm...angler reef biocube?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ice fish

Aquarium Advice Activist
so to satisfy my thurst for a lionfish seeing as id need something bigger then a biocube...ive started taking interest in anglers, ive read a few threads on them and they seem like theyd be awesome fish to keep. what suggestions do you guys have for a angler reef tank? and what could i put in with it? i know that they will eat shrimp and small fish but isnt there anything i can put in that wont or "possibly" wont be eaten?

Anything that is and will stay larger then it will be fine but they have been known to eat fish just as big as they are

Frogfish are basically like anglers but quite a bit smaller.. I would that instead. Honestly ive seen them kept with anthias. But that was in a 300gallon, that could be the deal breaker
Right there

well i was thinking the wartskin angler which stays pretty small and from what ive read are pretty cool to watch. thats what id like to build around

the read/orange angler to i was interested since that can fit in a 20 gal as well. they both seem like fun fish to me

Back
Top Bottom