Hosting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allen m.

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I just got home from work and let me add I only have had these two snow onyx clowns and anemone for three days. But any who I just got home from work and the first thing I see when I get into my room. Are my clown playing all over the anemone!! I thought it was going to take months

image-1966007708.jpg

image-90290014.jpg

image-2415891146.jpg

image-4292835843.jpg

Great looking clowns and congrats I've had my o.clowns for over a year and they don't host anything lol except the corner of my tank

Thanks your tank looks nice from your album! The clowns were a steal I got them for 60 a pop online from reefs2go and thought there had to be a catch but the colorations were exactly as expected along with the gbta that they had on sale for 20. And this was my first online order:)

I knew that was gonna happen I have ESP lol :)

That's awesome bro congrats.

Thanks convict at first I wasn't sure if the were hosting or if the anemone somehow got a hold of them cause the clowns are little under an inch. But then the just started going all nuts in there. But thanks again!

Thanks your tank looks nice from your album! The clowns were a steal I got them for 60 a pop online from reefs2go and thought there had to be a catch but the colorations were exactly as expected along with the gbta that they had on sale for 20. And this was my first online order:)

Great website and thank you I'm going to have to take a look at that site right now lol

Back
Top Bottom