HPballer76's 24g Aquapod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes it is! i really should stop spending money on new tanks lol. eventually this one is going to be for sale once i have the other running. its pretty cool its a custom made all in one cube. its got the back panel just like this but is rimless.

Nice. The rimless ones have me hooked. I CAN NOT wait to get my 60g rimless up. One week from right now i will be paying for it (get paid next week :-() and hopefully have water in it the next week.

You don't even have to paint the back glass, thats cool that the filtration is built in. Like a bio cube on steroids. lol But better. :-D

yeah i've really been wanting a rimless tank. its pretty close size wise to the 60 you are getting. its 20x20x20 the built in panel takes up about 4 inches on the back so i have about 20x16x20 of usable space. i thought about actually drilling the back and adding in a sump but i think most likely i will just use it the way it was built with the filtration in the back and then setup a big ato reservoir in the stand.

heres a pic for ya carey. it still needs to be cleaned up but you get the idea lol

img_1865095_0_21f5a4fec35b58efea28ad7e8596a1a9.jpg

also got this the other day as a parcel trade. its a neon green nepthea. it was suppose to be on a rock but the guy cut it off :( i was told to rubber band it to a rock and it will take a hold in a week or so. is that right of should i do something different?

img_1865095_1_c4d3aa91cea0749e123d478218055ce8.jpg

Rubber band will work. :) New tank looks good, will look even better nice and clean.

and another build begins! lol

Back
Top Bottom