hqi moonlight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Psychocircus91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My biocube hqi is going to arrive tomorrow. I know I have about a month before I really need to worry about lighting, but can someone advise me on moon lighting? Do I buy a separate clamp on fixture? Can someone direct me to one?:fish1:

Psychocircus91 said:
My biocube hqi is going to arrive tomorrow. I know I have about a month before I really need to worry about lighting, but can someone advise me on moon lighting? Do I buy a separate clamp on fixture? Can someone direct me to one?:fish1:

I have the HQI as well. I ordered the R2 extreme LED off of amazon. I mounted it right above the glass on the back wall. I can send a pic if needed.

Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001683YZI

I have the HQI as well. I ordered the R2 extreme LED off of amazon. I mounted it right above the glass on the back wall. I can send a pic if needed.

Here is the link.

R2 Extreme LED Aquarium Moonlight:Amazon:pet Supplies

Thanks I'll certainly look into it. A picture would be awesome if it's not too much of a bother. I don't plan to use the glass top if that makes a difference?

Psychocircus91 said:
Thanks I'll certainly look into it. A picture would be awesome if it's not too much of a bother. I don't plan to use the glass top if that makes a difference?

Here you go. I'm sure you could put it on the light somehow but I thought it may get a little warm for it there. But overall it's a great light

Attachments

• image-4136902131.jpg
    image-4136902131.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 146
Audiew said:
Here you go. I'm sure you could put it on the light somehow but I thought it may get a little warm for it there. But overall it's a great light

Awesome. Looks good. Thanks

I ordered mine from petco. The first one I received was also broke. They let me keep it along with all the spare parts and they sent me a new one and I received it within a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom