Hydor Koralia Nano 240 X2 20 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tobykourtney

Aquarium Advice Addict
Will 2 Hydor Koralia Nano 240's be enough flow for a 20 gallon high lps reef?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Maybe 4 240's?

Maybe so I didn't realize they were the same size

Yeah the spacing between the rims on the nozzle is just a little further on the 425 to create more flow

I agree with bribo, I'm running 2 of the 240s on my 10 and am still considering upgrading flow to a wp10

I agree with bribo, I'm running 2 of the 240s on my 10 and am still considering upgrading flow to a wp10

I may just add a 425 and leave the two 240's that are already in there. If I add the 425 to the back and move the other 240 to the front it won't be noticeable.

I may just add a 425 and leave the two 240's that are already in there. If I add the 425 to the back and move the other 240 to the front it won't be noticeable. That will make my flow 50 times turnover of tank volume.

So I found another 240 lying around so a total of 3 240's and 120 gph coming out of the sump. Can you suggest a placement?

I put all 3 spaced evenly across the back and it's creating a nice flow and doesn't look to shabby. What do Y'all think?

Back
Top Bottom