i got saltly.new pics 06/06/07 its been like 6 months

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome pics!!!! Beautiful anemone!!!

Zoos could work...I don't have anything really close to either of my anemones...still waiting to see if they are going to stay put....I would hold off putting anything near the anemone for a little while just to see if it decides to walk....

welllll its been a long time and no updae so i thought i would fill you all in. its at about 6 months now. everything is stable. no majot algea issues. no majot die offs. lost 2 snails and 3 hermit crabs. no coral deaths. anenome is still doing awesome. he likes moving around. was on the right side. seems to like the left more. he stays relativly still but moves just enough to bug me. evrything is growing and spreading well. i only took a few pics to tide some people over. i got a video of my pulsing xenia... umm... pulsing lol. and a whole tank video. not very long just a alittle sample. clowns growing big and thriving. gets along great with my wrasse. my ricordia has sent out another head and it is growing well. i had 1 random zoo break of when i first started my tank and i thought it had just got stuck somewhere and died but apparently it stuck itsself to a rock and has sprout quite a few more heads aswell. not veyr much light getting to it so it isnt growing fast. i have been fragging some different corals to try it out. got some star polyps and green zoos. thats all i have tried so far. well enough blabbing. here it is.
still working on the camera but i got some decent shots for u all. i would love to know what that random purple stuff is in the centre. i like it.
img_809441_0_04b57bfc2d00ddeac5572b849e46d8cf.jpg

img_809441_1_d7bd714f7a1ac080f720c244eeaffcdd.jpg

img_809441_2_1c94a8c1b86d0872a04ea9142f5ac22f.jpg

lol well the 6 line wrasse counts for mr pink and mr green. and i consider the sebea anenome mr white lol. the crews all there.

*****************EDIT************
here are 2 short videos. not very good quality at all. but the first one is of my xenia inda pulsing doing its thing. u can see the little fingers opening and closing. kinda entertaining. the second is kinda just a view of the whole tank. u can see the clown playing in the anenome. enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom