I never bought a starfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not sure what those are, but they definitely aren't asterina stars. what are the colors? it looks like it could be a deformed chocolate chip star

Oops :sad: i didnt see the close up just the whole tank i agree with aqua and drew but they can eat coral i think im not sure ...

It's like an off white with dark spots I think. Small haven't seen him since a little earlier. If I see it on my corals I will get him out of there, but if it's mainly on glass and back of tank I'll leave it be.

It looks like the copepods are back in big numbers now that there is only inverts and a goby in there. Or are they something else?

Kill it or you will have thousands in no time! Lol

Ive actually heard rumors that they will eat certain corals like zoanthids but im not sure how true that is, Be careful, i suppose

true but not worth it. if you get some harlequin shrimps, you will keep a stable supply of starfish for them in the future. not worth it in my opinion

Come to my house i have thousands of them
Ill send you as many as you want haha

In all seriousness that is a true statment
Ive known of some that ate little sinking pellets but that was only a temporary thing

Back
Top Bottom