Is this a good tank? supposed compete set up?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure it's good. Good price with that sale. You could run it like that till you see your needs change.

I would get good testing equipment. And some salt and your ready to run.

So it pretty much has everything I need, wouldn't need a protein skimmer? Also is that light powerful enough to keep coral

If you didn't stock it heavily, you wouldn't have to get a protein skimmer. Although it certainly wouldn't hurt. That light will be fine for most corals, but probably not sps or clams. Get salt, hydrometer/refractometer, test kits, sand, live rock and you are ready to start.

No skimmer needed. Just water changes. Nano skimmers aren't that great.

Looks like a great tank. If you plan on adding a few fish I would get a skimmer. Also think about upgrading to LEDs. My 2 cents...

Ok, I think I'd like to find a similar tank on Craig's list though. Just so I can add everything myself, get exactly what I want. Also I feel like this could be pretty cheaply made.

The nano cube 28g quad is a really cute aquarium and it is great for the price especially with the free stand. I have one, I set it up about a year and its amazing the way it has flourished!

Attachments

• image-176407313.jpg
    image-176407313.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 75
  • image-3870137120.jpg
    image-3870137120.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 65
The nano cube 28g quad is a really cute aquarium and it is great for the price especially with the free stand. I have one, I set it up about a year and its amazing the way it has flourished!

That looks really good. Did it come with the stand, is it durable? Also did you have to upgrade anything in the tank, like lighting, or anything like that? Is it really everything I'll need?

That looks really good. Did it come with the stand, is it durable? Also did you have to upgrade anything in the tank, like lighting, or anything like that? Is it really everything I'll need?

I got the stand free, it is durable. I only up graded the lighting, just cause I choose too. The stock lighting is good for six to eight months, and they cost about $40.

Back
Top Bottom