Is this ok

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank parameters? Lighting? How long has the tank been setup? That looks like a sebae which is a more difficult nem to keep

Tank been set up for 3 years,
Temp 78
Ph 8.3
Alk 9.0
Ca 410
Mag 1200
Phosphate 0
Nitrite 0

Lighting is T5 for 8 hours a day

I don't see anything off that list. Has it been in the tank for a while? Did you feed it recently?

For about two weeks, all it's had is oyster feast and plenty of light

Hmm I honestly don't know. Sorry :( it doesn't look to be dying to me just stressed

Wow, that's really weird. I have no idea why. Just try searching on google what they look like when they are stressed/dying. Good luck.

Just did a water change and it looks to be going back to normal ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391887380.996073.jpg

Does anyone know why it would be doing this, can't find any answersImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391894368.857844.jpg

Can you tell us more about the lighting over your tank? Besides it obviously being stressed, as you can tell, it is also bleaching. This tells me that it hasn't been getting enough light to keep itself happy for an extended period of time. So, how many bulbs is your unit? To clarify, it is T5HO rather than T5? When was the last time you replaced the bulbs?

Back
Top Bottom