Jbj nano's defective?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

inevitable_101

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 24g JBJ nano that I have had for a little over a month and one of my fans seems to be going bad.I turned on my light yesterday to hear a loud sound coming from one fan.Is this common?What is the warranty?I know I should check my manual but in not even sure I still have it.:(

I've have heard a few bad things about the electronics in the JBJ series cubes. Which is no good because i have a 12..

you can probably find warranty information on their website. if not your best chance is to call them.

I contacted them and they said I have to pay for shipping to and from to them.I have to fill out a form and ship it to them.The good thing is that actually they are down the street from my family bad thing is that I dont know how long it will take them to send me a replacement.

I just talked to them and they said I can just go by there location and they will give me a new complete hood with the return.They said that there is a 6 month warranty on those parts.:king:

Back
Top Bottom