Josh's biocube build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so total price is 659 i could get everything if i do make that much with my luck i probably will thats so much money though and i stiill need sand and rock this is gonna takke awhile! laptop is priority one though you think i can do it? after this Summmer il be 15 twords start of school yr and could deff start working part time

If you set your mind to it I bet you can do it. :-D

You won't need much more rock, you have a good amount already for a 10g tank ya know. I used 30lbs of sand in my 29 so you could get by with just one bag in a 14g

Don't let Carey fool you about the BioCube 14. It's not a marginal amount. It's 4 Gal. Unless she calls that marginal. And if you're on a budget the stand can wait

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
id have no where to put it except on an old subwoffer that cold deff take the weight though

If you go with the 14 anything sturdy will work. The stand is cool but not a necessity. Also, though it holds only 10 Gal. It's plenty. Especially when it comes to stocking. Corals, fish etc. can be expensive as I've found out. Everything about this tank is excellent. Lighting, filtration, flow. Perfect! If u want a small but awesome setup. I'm on no budget and have beautiful African Cichlid tanks. But was just looking to try something different and this was the perfect choice in tanks

yeah im on a budget im sticking with the 14 im actually going to place it on the dresser near tv i only thing stands are needed at 20g+ I can deff afford it now. how well is stock lightning?

the standard 10? keep it of course that's on an old desk il take a video of my room when home so you guys will see where the cube will go

yup two nano reefs and it all started with a 15fw it only has two neon tetras i need to add more stock put no one have anything good yet

Back
Top Bottom