Just bought this. Stay tuned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm liking this prawn goby... That with a pistol shrimp. I just gotta see if my guy can get one or if I have to order online.

Sorry to hear about the tank that really sucks. Reminds me of the stuff you see on the news when ups throws a tv over the fence while all caught on camera as*es. Hopefully they can get the new one to you in one piece

I wish I was!! I'm sooo pissed right now!! I guess I'm gonna have to spend the extra money and go through a store. Gonna be about 150 more then of I ordered online. On hold now for the manager of the company. This is ridiculous!!! I used every word in the book at the UPS guy as I made him wait while I checked it. It's was shattered and I told him to take it back. He goes I thought it was hardware. I said bro just leave now before I really get going... It says (insert curse words here)glass on the box!! What don't you get?!?! Just go.

This is like a **** nightmare.

I'm telling the company I have 100 dollar goby and live rock and sand coming and what are they gonna do about it. Second time isn't gonna fly with me AT ALL!!!

Convict2161 said:
I'm telling the company I have 100 dollar goby and live rock and sand coming and what are they gonna do about it. Second time isn't gonna fly with me AT ALL!!!

I hear you on this one. I think its time for a free or heavily discounted tank....and clearly they need to go back to the drawing board on how to package it better.

I would have Thrown the box at the ups guy. Unbelievable. I thought it was hardware what a set of balls on him.

22engine said:
I would have Thrown the box at the ups guy. Unbelievable. I thought it was hardware what a set of balls on him.

UPS in your area sounds like FedEx in mine.

Ok so this is what's happening. It's coming direct from Innovative Marine and there shipping overnight to me and taking 50 bucks off the purchase price which will be refunded to my credit card.

The main company wants to ship it me to see if they can get it here in one piece doing overnight. Of course I have my opinions on there shipping methods and wasn't really nice about it. So I guess I'll see what happens. I'm just worried about UPS coming here again, I'm gonna try an maintain I hope I can. This is just bull!! I can't believe this!! A 2nd time. Is just not gonna fly here. Then there like well were only about 2 hours from NY. I told the lady you DON'T want me driving there then your gonna pay for my gas etc...

Just so mad! UGH!!!

Convict2161 said:
Ok so this is what's happening. It's coming direct from Innovative Marine and there shipping overnight to me and taking 50 bucks off the purchase price which will be refunded to my credit card.

The main company wants to ship it me to see if they can get it here in one piece doing overnight. Of course I have my opinions on there shipping methods and wasn't really nice about it. So I guess I'll see what happens. I'm just worried about UPS coming here again, I'm gonna try an maintain I hope I can. This is just bull!! I can't believe this!! A 2nd time. Is just not gonna fly here. Then there like well were only about 2 hours from NY. I told the lady you DON'T want me driving there then your gonna pay for my gas etc...

Just so mad! UGH!!!

What a pain. At least they knocked $50 off. Just remember third times the charm.

You should have said good put one of your workers in a car and have them drive it toy house

Rhino said:
What a pain. At least they knocked $50 off. Just remember third times the charm.

3rd time and it's FREE!! I'll make sure of it as my hands were cut up due to all the glass all over the place sticking out etc ;)

22engine said:
You should have said good put one of your workers in a car and have them drive it toy house

Haha that's a good one!! Wish I quick and said that lol!! "oh 2 hours? NICE!! So when is one of your employees leaving to get to my house in time?"

Back
Top Bottom