LED Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmdw4587

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Pets anyone know where I could find a led light strong enough to support corals and maybe a clam that will fit a biocube 8 and not be too strong? I am having no luck finding one

Look up the AI led light fixture... For an 8gal it might be ok. Just read up on it because its quite expensive and its pretty powerful

Jacobsal91 said:
Look up the AI led light fixture... For an 8gal it might be ok. Just read up on it because its quite expensive and its pretty powerful

AI is a good light they have a nano, that might work. I have the AI SOL BLUE LED fixture on my BC29 and love it. I have all kinds of corals growing. I'm not sure if you can dim the nano. Call the company. There techs are great. Ask for Justin.

http://www.aquaillumination.com/nano/

Looks like you can dim it. Worth a call... Mine was about 400 bucks and I had to but the module. I think the nano is like 350, I could be wrong though and I don't think you need a control module either.

I have the Sol Nano on a 30 gallon. I LOVE this light! You dont have to have the controller but it sure is cool to have! The controller makes the light completely programmable and you can even make your lights have a lightning storm. My lights was 299 plus 80 for the controller. I highly recommend these light. I am going to eventually upgrade my other tanks to this light.

Back
Top Bottom