Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

t57spikes

Aquarium Advice Freak
What's the best lighting for a 10 gallon nano, I'm planning on keeping Zoas and soft coral, I want the corals to pop under the blue light I've been told that's best achieved with 420nn blue lighting, but what's the best all around LED lighting for my tank?

aqua illumination Prime Led is for nanos im still waiting for them to be out on the market for sale is gonna be wifi control via smart phone $199 each module and is full spectrum.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

aqua illumination Prime Led is for nanos im still waiting for them to be out on the market for sale is gonna be wifi control via smart phone $199 each module and is full spectrum.

Those seem nice, good price to, would that do the bright white light and also the blue "moon" light? May have to get one when they come out

Yes im desperate to get them they anounce them on MCNA 2014 and i was told by AI that they were supposed to be shipping them on December but they have product delays . Im currently have a orbit marine led on my 25 gallon for now but it is only keeping my corals alive i dont see any grow i dont like this fixture at all.

Back
Top Bottom