Mushrooms overtaking tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dmon1123

Aquarium Advice Regular
hey i have tons of mushrooms in my tank i had to move my zoanthid cuz the mushrooms started to touch them and idk if they would sting and kill the zoa or even the opposite way. what do most ppl do with them idk who to give it to my LFS wont take them even if i trade or do store credit maybe ill just give them so for free cuz i feel bad i don't just want to throw them out. i uploaded some pics to show you how many i have sorry the quality isn't the greatest

Attachments

• Untitled 0 00 01-15.jpg
    Untitled 0 00 01-15.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 149
  • Untitled 0 00 06-15.jpg
    Untitled 0 00 06-15.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 158
hey i have tons of mushrooms in my tank i had to move my zoanthid cuz the mushrooms started to touch them and idk if they would sting and kill the zoa or even the opposite way. what do most ppl do with them idk who to give it to my LFS wont take them even if i trade or do store credit maybe ill just give them so for free cuz i feel bad i don't just want to throw them out. i uploaded some pics to show you how many i have sorry the quality isn't the greatest

Not sure where u live but id take some off ur hands! If ud ship to 52405. Let me know! Thank you.

Travis

Same here my zip is 20721. If you can ship via priority or 2day mail then I can pay for shipping.

They're really nice, but mushrooms are like weeds if you have good water conditions lol. Just use a scalpel to cut their base off the rock. Then glue them to 1" frag disks and get yourself a little business :)

Back
Top Bottom