My 28g nanocube build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hydor Theo Heater is a piece of junk. i turned it to its lowest setting 70 degrees and it still comes on when tank is 78 degrees. Im going to get
Aqueon ProHeater its 14 bucks more then the hydor so it should be better and it has great reviews.

Aqueon usually has a lifetime warranty on their heaters. I recently bought a 55 gallon tank and it came with a ta100 water heater used over 8 months. I called aqueon and they said they would replace it for free. I put mine in the sump away from view

finally got everything setup and running. put my skimmer on today and got my lights all setup on timers. going to have my moon lights and refuge light come on opposite my display tank lights. I have a wave maker that came with the tank. I currently have it set to 90 second intervals. i have no clue what the best intervals are. can any one help me out with this?

finally got everything setup and running. put my skimmer on today and got my lights all setup on timers. going to have my moon lights and refuge light come on opposite my display tank lights. I have a wave maker that came with the tank. I currently have it set to 90 second intervals. i have no clue what the best intervals are. can any one help me out with this?

That's what I had mine set to. It actually created I nice random flow pattern in the tank.

well i added my first fish today. clown fish ocellaris. tank has been setup for a week. the live rock in it is from a tank at the lfs that had many fish in it for sell. the rock had been in there or at least 3 weeks since i started stalking it originally. i paid a preimium for it but it should have some biological growth already in it.

Zoo Med Aqua Cool Aquarium Cooling Fan

this item is great. i was able to go from 79.9 degrees to 75.9 degrees and its only 24.99. im sure it has alot to do with the ambient temp of the room but you cant beat 4 degrees for 25 bucks.

well my tank has been up for 3 weeks. with fish for two weeks. since i bought live rock from a display tank i didnt experience a cycle. My clean up crew from reef cleaners is coming tommorrow. I also broke down and bought a quality ro/di unit its this one and all the forums have great things to say about it.
Refurbished 90-GPD RODI System

Back
Top Bottom