My 29g biocube reef in progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like it. I actually just purchased a 29 off CL today. Hood and internals for fan and moons are shot. Do you know anywhere to get the HQI light and canopy without the tank, or just the transformer for the fans/moons?

Fish are people too!!!

My lid is stripped and I just have a 18-24"current orbit light on the tank. I just bought it and it's pretty nice and it was 100$ on amazon. I would definitely look into it

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

They're not very strong but you can stil eke corals jt Wally

You can still keep coral just not really sps

I like it. I actually just purchased a 29 off CL today. Hood and internals for fan and moons are shot. Do you know anywhere to get the HQI light and canopy without the tank, or just the transformer for the fans/moons?

Fish are people too!!!

Check mediabaskets.com. They have all kinds of stuff for aio's

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405138106.749877.jpggot some fire and ice zoos!

Do you have the link where you bought that light?

Yeah that's what I thought. My wife did all the research( checking reviews and par and such). Very good light. Can't wait for the tank to finish cycling so I can get some fish in there and get it established for corals. Almost there. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1405374558.103684.jpg

Fish are people too!!!

Does it have a built in timer!?

That's the thing you need to buy a plug in timer and you can't have both settings on the timer.

Back
Top Bottom