My first saltwater fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacobsal91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
image-3152709525.jpg

So i bought this guy yesterday afternoon and hes doing great, Hides a little bit but im not worried, im not sure what i should get next, any sugestions?

Congrats!!! He'll come out of hiding when he's ready! he's probably just a little shy! start waving that food around and he'll be your best friend! LOL

Yeah hes comin around now, Not sure if i should get a coral or another fish first. I can only afford one or the other at the moment.

I would say to go for a coral and let this fish settle in cause adding another fish in there could lead to more stress and hiding for the little guy :)

Its about 2 months old, Today will be my 3rd day with the fish inside, the yellow colonal polyps just grew from the live rock, I think i might be ready for a
Small, cheap coral, unless any of you would advice not to just yet... Very new to keeping inverts. Fish wise im doing ok

Clowns and prown gobys are my favorite... I love my watchmen and pistol shrimp... they're like a married couple... one digs a hole while the other waits outside looking all mad!

Back
Top Bottom