My fish are stressing out and dieng

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeruvalcaba

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Can too much light stress them out or to much rocks?? Or a tankmate such as a coral banded shrimp, i already lost 3 clowns! Can someone help!

Can too much light stress them out or to much rocks?? Or a tankmate such as a coral banded shrimp, i already lost 3 clowns! Can someone help!

I have a bunch of questions.

How old is the tank?
Was it cycled?
Have you checked your parameters?
Temp?
Salinity?
What else is in the tank besides the shrimp?
Did you out all the clowns in at once or is this one dies then you get another and another etc etc?

I don't think too many rocks would stress a fish out unless... You have sooooo much rock the fish can't even swim.

And the light. What kind of light do you have?

Its 5 months old fully cycled, parameter are normal and sality .22 and yes i had a pair and they lost color and die also i bought another one and they die too i have a red fire shrimp and anemone, and a fire goby, they have room to swim, and j have led lights

What are your feeding habits? What is the type of anemone and did all your clowns host it? Did the dead clowns show any sign of a sickness and how long did each clown live in the tank before they died off?

Lots al questions remember to answer them all :)

Well i feed once a day! And not too much, i have a bubble anemone and a pink bubble anemone, also 2 of mu clowns were hosing both its liek they took turns, and at laast days they got ich or small white spots! I guess from stressing from something

2 clowns lived ogerher for about 3 months and thelast o e for about a week,

Oh ok... Hmmm it could be a reaction to the anemone... They could have got it cause the anemone might have been stinging them slightly... It's not uncommon as bubbles tips are one of the more aggressive varieties of anemone and have been known to turn on their occupants.... Lots of people substitute the anemone with frogspawn hammer or torch coral... This is the only reason that I could think of....

Back
Top Bottom