My new Biocube14 build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crabs

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just testing my photobucket App
img_1376763_0_50fb8a4290eb160cf3bfb7139e9ed509.jpg

ChizerBunoi said:
It worked. That clown almost resembles a siamese fighting fish.

Yeh, it's a poor quality pic. And the tank is a little further along. Was mostly trying to post pictures and think I got it figured out finally. Now if I can figure out how to take decent pictures

very neat indeed, could use more rock though. Also make sure not to keep any other fish in there, maybe a goby would be okay but maroons are very aggresive and thats a small space

classklown90 said:
very neat indeed, could use more rock though. Also make sure not to keep any other fish in there, maybe a goby would be okay but maroons are very aggresive and thats a small space

Yes. I'm using coral frags with plenty of live rock to build up the empty spaces u c in this picture. Didn't know the Clowns were so aggressive though. He was kinda beat up when I bought him. He was in a tank with only 1 other clown. So I understand why he was tattered now. He's recovered nicely and I probably won't get another fish. I always thought the Clowns were beautiful and the main reason I wanted a nano reef. Thanks for everyones input!

Hahah that is why I got my nano reef tank also. I guess you got a little Rocky huh?

Back
Top Bottom