My new coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow!! That's scary!!! Can you please take a look at my video and let me know of you see anything else? I'm worried now because of my son and wife

Wow nice tank, I have never seen a Sol on a biocube before! You should be fine with the corals as long as your careful around them, I have a lot of zoas in my tank which I handle quite a bit and have never had any issues. I just like to let people know about the dangers, you would be surprised how many Fish stores don't bother to let their customers know about Palytoxins when buying zoas and palys. Again though great tank.

Badfishofbabylon said:
Wow nice tank, I have never seen a Sol on a biocube before! You should be fine with the corals as long as your careful around them, I have a lot of zoas in my tank which I handle quite a bit and have never had any issues. I just like to let people know about the dangers, you would be surprised how many Fish stores don't bother to let their customers know about Palytoxins when buying zoas and palys. Again though great tank.

Thanks! And thank you for the info. I will be passing that along to my friends.

Back
Top Bottom