My new tank is here.......ha ha ha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dippppy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Picked up my new boyu tl550 today ... whoop whoop.... spent 3 hours cleaning it this afternoon and I still didn't get it 100%......but I can tell ya this for nothing...I'm well looking forward to starting again from fresh....happy times a head....

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110717_233519.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110717_233519.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 401
The tank is getting there now just need you do some major aquascaping with my new lr.... this is my fav bit planning it all out in my head and making it all come together think I'm going to go for a U shaped setup with a overhang...and everything else you can just about do with live rock......GOD its so bloody exciting lol

Diatom's suck.....they make my tank look pants

My tank is all set up now which is very pleasing..hopefully put some photos on here soon.....just got to wait for my pistol shrimp and goby to stop fluffing up my sand so I can get some well nice clean shots only got them 2day so still sorting sand about.......but apart from that tank is looking goooood

Does anyone know what this is as it is in my mates tank and we are arguing as to what it is ??

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111229_132826.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111229_132826.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 153
Does anyone know what this is as it is in my mates tank and we are arguing as to what it is ??

Looks like a hairy mushroom , I had a few grow as hitchhikers...they are my favorite thing in the tank at the moment! One of the LFS's had them marked as fuzzy mushroom's for $60 a piece.

Back
Top Bottom