My Saltwater tank!(dream)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I switched my 30g FW in to a SW FOWLR tank for about $250, but I bought live sand. If you use pool sand, it would be cheaper. And I upgraded the size of the hob filter. I bought mostly dry rock and took a couple pieces LR out of my 55g to seed it. That price didn't include any fish, though.

I really wouldn't. I mean, this is a whole mother level and you aren't really giving basic fw fish good environments, so I think this would really be a good idea to Waugh Mabye a. Year or so till you really know what your doin. And I know that you don't wanna spend alot, but you cans just cut nessacarry things out

I agree with Charlie. I mean, don't mean to be rude, but if you look at what Loading has asked on here, and what he keeps in his tanks, IMO you are not ready for a saltwater tank. Wait like 5+ years, until you know how to actually keep fish in healthy environments, proper stocking, proper maintenance, and all the basics, then try and keep a saltwater tank.
And who knows, maybe in 5 years you won't want to keep fish because you find out you can't do it or you just don't like it, and then you will be happy you didn't invest $500 in a tank you only kept up for a year or so.

Back
Top Bottom