Nano Cube Deluxe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mattmku

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm looking for a nano cube deluxe but no one in the area carries jbj. Anyone know of a place that has/carries them and ships?

Thanks

this has been a hot topic here lately. As far as I know, JBJ only has one nano out right now. 12 gal. with 24 watts CF lighting. We have heard rumors that they putting out a new 12 gal. with 48 watts of lighting and a 20 or 24 gal with increased lighting as well. My LFS has heard the rumores but can not give me a date as to when they will have them. So now we just hurry up and wait...Lando

I saw one at a LFS that said it was the new improved version but from what I can tell, all it had was the 2 fans on top. It only had a 24 watt bulb and was $150.00.

Did they do one with fans and one without?

they are not out yet. i know for a fact they are not out becasue i work at a lfs and the manager said when i asked him that they are sill on a ship over to the usa. he also said that our fish store will be the first one in the state of mn to get them.

Back
Top Bottom