Nano-Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a five gallon is pretty small. Any fish you could keep would have to be 1" or less full grown. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is the yellow clown goby

so I should give it to my sis,she been wanting some fish for a while.But how many gallons does anyone reccomend for a nano-reef.Please I need the min. of the tank size.

So 12...hmmmm I can use my elclipse 12 gallon tank that is not being use right now.But I want some fish in it,guys reccomend,I heard royal grammas are good nano-reef inhabatanats.

in a 12 i would recomend one of the following - damsel, chromis, royal gramma, perc (preferibly one that does not like pairs such as the maroon), watchmen goby.

in a twelve i could see 2 small reef gobies such as the citron, clown, clown, neon, ranisford (court jester).

I have a small clown goby in a 5 gal mini bow. Other than that though it is just a few shrooms and gsp. Invertabrates would be all that I put in now.

Back
Top Bottom