Nano skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got three nass snails and this beaut of a birdnest..;)

image-1222154717.jpg

Whatcha think??

Great looking coral, what lighting you have? I just got a cleaner shrimp and a few frags, a hammer coral and a Xenia.

Attachments

• image-3045461026.jpg
    image-3045461026.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 54
  • image-3349847443.jpg
    image-3349847443.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 63
I have,at this moment,a marineland reef led light on this tank..just got a coralife t5 ho to use,but had 1 10000k and 1 acitinic blue..wasnt brite enuf so i ordered another 10000k..hope will b brite enuf..if not may sell it and keep led on tank..frogspawn is used to 2 10000k bulbs..its from a 6 headed frogspawn my bro split..he gave me a 2headed piece.... The birdnest came from one of my 3 haunts...blue ribbon koi &marine outside of manassas va.. My other places are marine scene in herndon va & petland(yes,a chain pet store , but has a great coral/marine section ) in fairfax va... Ive also been to house of tropicals in glen burnie md....yeah its a sick 'nest aint it??:D

They also had another,prob a acro,( green skin brown polyps) may go back for it sunday...paid $20 for the nest....polyps have a teal green cast to them... Pic does no justice to color....

Yes nothing like going to the LFS on a nice payday :) just ordered my parts for building my led fixture "can't wait!"

Back
Top Bottom