Need help on a decision

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OctoRob

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
They are selling me a 29g biocube. Should I get it? I recently had a 55g but gave it to my aunt since I moved out of my place needed to save space. My favorite fishes are tangs and I know they need 65g and above living space. Should I get the biocube for now and have a nice little reef with clown and damsels or should I hold off till next year get a nice size tank an start from scratch once again. Please help me make a decision. Thanks.

I would say hold off. But the ultimate decision is up to you :)
Willpower! :)

It's just so hard, it's been over three months since I have gave the tank away. I guess it will be a good thing to wait especially since we are expecting a baby in October.

I would if your not gonna cause yourself financial stress. Also don't get damsels if u get it. Get clowns, firefish , a goby and a six line.

I would if your not gonna cause yourself financial stress. Also don't get damsels if u get it. Get clowns, firefish , a goby and a six line.

+1

There are lots of really cool fish that work in smaller tanks. Damsels would not be on my list for any size tank, but absolutely not in a small tank. Even with lots of room, they can be terrors.

Back
Top Bottom