Need help quick!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cjsanders757

Aquarium Advice Freak
My mom bought a orange lobo today for my 10g. What are the requirement to keeping it alive and well. My lights are odyssea t5 4x18w two actinic and two 10k bulbs. Aquaclear 20 with phosguard two power heads not much live rock.

If your tank is cycled and going steady I don't see you having a problem. I've had success and failure with lobos even with ideal parameters, but that's just me.

They like low-med flow/light.

If your tank is cycled and going steady I don't see you having a problem. I've had success and failure with lobos even with ideal parameters, but that's just me.

They like low-med flow/light.

I'm cycling my 29g now it's going onto the 8 days now. Ill be moving everything from there over into the 29 once it's cycles over a 2 week period

I'm cycling my 29g now it's going onto the 8 days now. Ill be moving everything from there over into the 29 once it's cycles over a 2 week period

But the 10 gallon is cycled & stabled? 2 weeks would be a short cycle. What makes you think it would cycle that fast? LR?

But the 10 gallon is cycled & stabled? 2 weeks would be a short cycle. What makes you think it would cycle that fast? LR?

I didn't say it was gonna cycle in a week. I said once its cycles ill be adding everttging else over a two week period

Back
Top Bottom