Nem for 10 gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riverhawk

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ive had this tank for 11/2 years now..i want to put in a " rock flower" nem..my lighting is the marineland reef capable led light..frogspawn is doing really well,along with everything else.. Leds are on 9 hr cycle.. Water flow is moderate in tank... Can adjust if needed..:)

I don't know if you can put a nem in with those lights. But my LFS has a 12g Biocube with two RBT's and they're doing great. I think you're alright size wise, but you'll need to double check on the lighting. Do a bit of research, I'm sure somebody more knowledgeable will chime in soon.

The tech on these leds are as follows: @12" par 30/12700 lux,@ 24" par64.lumen reading of 1305.. 18-1 watt white leds & 3-1 watt blue leds... Strong enough for nem? Had same kind of nem before and did really well.. Until he cooked on heater(i have a caged heater i can use and can cover ph if needed...)

The tech on these leds are as follows: @12" par 30/12700 lux,@ 24" par64.lumen reading of 1305.. 18-1 watt white leds & 3-1 watt blue leds... Strong enough for nem? Had same kind of nem before and did really well.. Until he cooked on heater(i have a caged heater i can use and can cover ph if needed...) Mr x whats your opinion,since i had one before with this light set up...

My mistake par 130 @ 12" deep...oops...@24" par 64...

Any input Mr x on my light?? Strong enuf? Or not... Want the nem to do well... Tank is old enuf... Plenty of rubble for him to anchor to( the nem at my lfs is attached to some coral rubble on tank floor)have a tiny hitch hiker nem in tank( psuedocondy?) thats doin well...

image-1054278695.jpg

Back
Top Bottom