New 29g Biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice aquascape. I wouldn't feed your corals anything. They are fine with just regular water changes. Learn how to control your nutrient levels over the long term and then consider different foods for your corals.

No brains in there yet. Just some zoa's that are not opened fully.

So I got the inTank media basket and have added to the tank. It's so much quieter. I'm wondering since I added the chemoure and pura

Have now added the Intank media basket. Now I have a heater and skimmer in chamber 3, the basket in chamber 2 and the pump in chamber 1. I am getting a lot of bubbles and we still have a ton of debris floating. I am hopeful that will clear out soon.

image-1070398872.jpg

image-1099509068.jpg

image-4247241780.jpg

image-1529809955.jpg

Just hit our 6 month anniversary. Had a few casualties on the way growing pains suck but we have been stable for a while now.

Phranque said:
I'd say those growing pains were well worth it. Looking great, and some nice coralline growth...

It's been along 6 months great luck with coral not so much with fish. We have held our share of toilet funerals

New coral

image-2791469836.jpg

image-2161639320.jpg

image-1763509840.jpg

Attachments

• image-554614176.jpg
    image-554614176.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 74
I got a few questions man if you don't mind...
I've seen this biocube at my lfs, and was intreaged by it...so is it like a sump style filter system on the back? And was the light that came with it good? Or did you end up upgrading? I'm a freshy looking into salt, and was thinking of using the biocube system...do you have any pros cons on it? Sorry for all the questions man, I'm sure ill have more before I decide if I'm going to go that route..
And thanks ahead of time...

I got a few questions man if you don't mind...
I've seen this biocube at my lfs, and was intreaged by it...so is it like a sump style filter system on the back? And was the light that came with it good? Or did you end up upgrading? I'm a freshy looking into salt, and was thinking of using the biocube system...do you have any pros cons on it? Sorry for all the questions man, I'm sure ill have more before I decide if I'm going to go that route..
And thanks ahead of time...

This may help a little

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f101/the-bio-cube-29-information-thread-221710.html

Back
Top Bottom