New Arrivals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tlkng1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have to admit this is a good time to transport fish cross country :). I had ordered one of these Tail Spot blennies from LiveAquaira back in August, but, since the trip was going from California to Maryland and the heat that week was in the 100s more or less across the entire country, the first blenny didn't survive the trip despite LA's excellent shipping techniques.

These two arrivals arrived hale and hearty on Saturday morning and are now in companionable quarrantine together. I realize a QT is normally bare floor and no "toys" but I read somewhere that blennies especially like hiding spots. The little bit of sand in the tank was just to help with jumpstarting a cycle..this is healthy sand from my already set 14 biocube. Still, "he" and the new clown have decided that they are best buds and are often seen hovering together in the doorway of their house. Only the clown was curious enough about the camera to come out and pose....but you can still see the blenny playing it cool.

Both are doing well, active and eating.

Attachments

• New Arrivals.jpg
    New Arrivals.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 105
I just got Midas Blenny from LiveAquaria today. I really like him :) he is pretty stressed though. Understandably.

I got my midas blenny and 5 blue reef chromis from liveaqauria yesterday as well. All arrived healthy and spirited. :) Great company to order from.

Back
Top Bottom