New Nano need a little help.....Thanks guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefpete

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Set it up a month ago with 20lbs of LR and 20lbs of live sand. I ran into the dreaded Aiptasia Anemone and got rid of them with the help of the needle and chemical from my local fish store. My question is I have t5ho lights one day light and one night light. I want to instal moon lights for overnight and was wondering if i can attached underwater leds to my light fixture and use it that way >>>any ideas or moon lights that i can purchase that you guys and use and what would be a good light schedule. I have the following

Day lights Ultra Sun zoo med Zoo Med T-5 HO Ultra Sun Super Daylight Fluorescent Bulb at PETCO
night lights Coral sun zoo med
Zoo Med T-5 HO Coral Sun Actinic 420 Fluorescent Bulb at PETCO

The lamp I have
Zoo Med AquaSun T-5 HO Double Light Linear Fluorescent Hood at PETCO

I think if you can mount an LED strip to the underside of the light fixture you should be ok. Ebay sells a ton of those strips really cheap so I'd check there first. :)

The moonlighting is for your pleasure really so whatever schedule you want to use is fine.

I think if you can mount an LED strip to the underside of the light fixture you should be ok. Ebay sells a ton of those strips really cheap so I'd check there first. :)

The moonlighting is for your pleasure really so whatever schedule you want to use is fine.

Thanks a lot and thats where i was looking they had a underwater one so i figure i can mouth it to the underside of the light fixture. Thanks a million

Back
Top Bottom