New Nano Setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brndfrb

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I recentlly added a tank to my collection which is a 14 gallon biocube. This tank will be a softy only tank. I still have my 65 which is SPS only. Any suggestions on what i should put in there? Also if anyone has any frags they would like to sell to me please PM me.

I have various Euphylia corals in my 12 gallon, They can touch and not hurt each other and it makes a striking display with clown fish. Large numbers of colorful zoanthids always look nice and its easy to do in a small tank.

Yeah i am trying to find a halide pendant setup so that i will have more light. I want this softy tank to more of exotic or rare softies. If that makes sence.

yeah, I was thinking you were using stock lighting. I don't know about many softies that are particularly demanding or even rare for that matter.... maybe some unusual sarcophytons but MH lighting would probably be overkill for something like that. Lots of types of Ricordia would work really well with MH lighting and be an unusual display. Thats about all I can think of.

Back
Top Bottom