New Oceanic BioCube 14gallon!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what is this? I really like it

purple_tip_anemone.jpg

btw, forgot to add this! here you go! ENJOY!!!

what is this? I really like it..

That is a Purple Tip Anemone or also known as a Condy Anemone. These type of anemone's can range in size and color depending on lighting I guess. I've seen some that aren't purple at all and seen something that are only purple...lol.

Well its been forever. The biocube's ballasts kept blowing and at the time I did not have the money to keep replacing so I turned it into a freshwater planted. But now, I have a 46 Gallon Reef tank that I have been working on.

Well its been forever. The biocube's ballasts kept blowing and at the time I did not have the money to keep replacing so I turned it into a freshwater planted.
That's a real shame :???: Did you contact Oceanic? They are covered under warranty. It didn't sound like you had it up for even a year. Oh well.

No, I wasn't even thinking about warranty when I was trying to fix it myself and broke it a little...lol. But I ended up moding the hood and use only one bulb for my live plants. It looks great and I will get pics up as soon as I can

Lol. Once I get pictures up. Look in the freshwater planted section within the next few weeks. Right now, I'm making a deal and about to get a 75 gallon with stand. So that is my new project!!! I will upgrade my 46 to this 75. I'm pretty excited!

Back
Top Bottom