new pics of my nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kribbz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
here is a couple of new pics of the 10 gallon nano. i just upgraded the lighting from 2 32 watt pcs to a 96 watt coralife powerquad. anyways heres some photos.

looks good :) id try to move some of the ph's out of the tank tho, lotta clutter in there.

theres only one powerhead in the back. the other two are my returns from my sump which is hooked up to a SCWD. i added the powerhead because after hooking everything up i realized that my return pump was not big enough and i would get occastional slime algae. so i added the powerhead and it's all good!
kyle

I'm with Fernzpat -- please tell us what equipment you have in this tank!

I'm thinking about starting a 7 or 10 gallon nano reef. I still have a lot of research to do, but this would let me know what equipment I need to get. Then I could read about the equipment to understand how it all works.

How does the clown do in there? My Drs. Foster Smith catalog says they should be in a 30 gallon tank. But I have seen other smaller nano reefs that have a clownfish. Is it a percula or an ocellaris?

the tank is a 10 gallon perfecto with two 1 1/8" overflows. then in the sump there is about 2 inches of miricle mud where i grow macros and then just a mag 2.5 return with a SCWD inbetween for a variation in water current. the livestock includes 16 lbs of LR, 2 turbo snails, 2 astrea snails, 2 bumble bee, 2 scarlet reef crabs, 1 brittle star, colony of zoo, waiving hand xenia, cabbage leather, false perc, whiteray shrimp goby, peperment shrimp and pistol shrimp. oh and a couple blue mushrooms.

Back
Top Bottom