New Red sea max 130!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

conejo

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just scored this bad boy off of craigslist for exactly $150. Everything seems to work fine except one t5 bulb that appears to flicker so will replace. I have 40lbs of dry rock I will be using, I had it for my 75 gallon I was going to eventually set up. It ran me $1/lbs on Craigslist as well. I will set this tank up after the holidays because I am in the midst of moving. Hopefully I'll also get my 75 gallon running as well. In case your wondering I got the 75 gallon for free off of craigslist as well (traded for my old phones).

Sorry nothing to report just ordered 20 lbs. I'm in the middle of moving so no sense in setting it up just to break it down.
It is 34 gallons total. 29 gallon in the front, 5 gallon in the back for filter and media.

So lucky!! I have been keeping an eye out for one on Craigslist but they r going for triple that amount u got it for.

If you register your tank online with REDSEA you can get a new powered upgrade for FREE. I got mine used as well and they never registered it. I used the two old power heads in other systems now.

Back
Top Bottom