Pico of the Picos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's pretty! I have the LFS Holding a tank for me that I wanted to put a clownfish pair in but on second thought I think it's inhumane to keep clownfish in a 5 gallon. Am I right or is it ok to put clownfish in a 5?

NatureFish
????

Even the smaller True Percula needs a larger tank especially a pair. A little Shrimp Goby even needs a bigger tank then a 5G, that's why I upgraded the size of my 5G because I couldn't find a good fish for it. If you can do a 10G, you can do a 20G tall.

Besides fish what could I put in there?

NatureFish
????

I think you might have posted the wrong link because it takes me to a thread about attaching files...

NatureFish
????

I've seen this happen before. Links pointing to unrelated threads from 2002. Not sure if this is limited to the mobile users.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That one does the same thing on my app Autmun. But it's one of the top threads in the nano reefs sub forum so it shouldn't be hard to find. "3 gal picotope (build thread)"

Nanos of the nanos

Is this the same 3 gallon pico thread you are looking for?
3 gal picotope (build thread!)

Edit: The thread ID (291298) is the same in the links. However, the other stuff in the URL is slightly different. Weird.

Last edited:
Thanks. I loved that tank but had to take it down as it got too full of coral. lol

I had a bunch of cool inverts and a single green warpaint clown goby.

Thanks. I loved that tank but had to take it down as it got too full of coral. lol

Cool. I just got the cutest little tiger pistol and hi fin!

Why not just frag everything? :(
When a pico gets full you have to take it down??? :(

NatureFish
????

Back
Top Bottom